Returns & Exchanges
If you're not happy with your purchase, we want to make it right. You can return or exchange your item at any Treassures By The Gram store for up to 30 days after purchase.* We can handle a return at Treassures By The Gram.com but exchanges must be done at one of our stores.
- Watches not special-ordered and accessories can be returned if they're unworn or unaltered, and must be accompanied by the original packaging, instructions and warranty information to a Treassures By The Gram store or Treassures By The Gram.com. Again, exchanges can only be done at a Treassures By The Gram store.
- You can't return or exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalized engraved merchandise.
Preparing Your Return By Mail
To return a shipped item to Treassures By The Gram.com, please follow these steps (they're also on your packing slip).
- Indicate the reason for your return in the Return Reason column on the packing slip next to the item you're returning.
- Include the packing slip and all original documents in the package.
- Put the pre-printed return label on the center of the box, and the pre-printed return address label on the top left corner of the box. This is not a pre-paid label.
- Ship your package with a paid return label and insured for the full purchase price. This return label can be purchased at any UPS, FedEx or USPS package delivery provider.
- Your packing slip MUST accompany the return.
- All returns will be inspected by our Quality Assurance team before we can process a refund.
- We'll credit your original payment method, excluding delivery charges, within three weeks of receiving your return.
Treassures By The Gram.com isn't responsible for merchandise that's not received or not returned in accordance with these terms.